In life, we must follow steps to get to our destination.
In day trading, the same thing applies. Before you start cranking out trades, there are some things you must know and do. That’s why I wrote these 7 steps. Read and follow them. They will point you in the right direction.
I have also added some additional information on this page after the 7 steps, which you should read as well. Enjoy!
- Read important day trading facts.
- Get a day trading computer.
- Learn trading and investing basics.
- Learn additional concepts (level II, ECN’s, order routing, technical analysis, etc.).
- Open account with a direct-access broker – direct access trading is a must for day trading stocks (or currencies).
- Start paper trading stocks (or currencies).
- Start day trading.
- Day trading currencies – what is it and how can it help traders? (this section is the equivalent of sections 3 and 4, but for currencies).
- Trading and risk management – How big should my positions be when I day trade?
- The importance of using a specific day trading strategy.
- Trading Robot - Does it exist?
- Scalping – Day trading extreme.
- Trading Incubation - You provide the talent; I provide the funds. Learn how you can trade our money if you’re good.
- Site Map - If I missed something, it’s here. Read through the site map.