- Important day trading rules – Basic facts and rules that are essential before you trade. New and experienced traders alike should not forget these important bits of information.
- Trading Computer – The gateway to the trading world, the proper trading computer setup is a must for any day trader. I show you the hardware and software that you need.
- Day Trading Basics – Traders must learn to crawl before they walk. This is the section that lays out the foundation with day trading basics.
- Additional Day Trading Concepts – More advanced trading concepts for those that want to trade stocks.
- Direct Access Broker – How these brokerage firms work and how they can help stock day traders execute their transactions better.
- Paper Trading – The saying “practice makes perfect” applies also to day trading. After a trader learns all of the necessary theory necessary, he still needs to simulate his trades on a trading simulator. This section describes the proper method to paper trade.
- Start Day Trading – After learning and practicing, it is time to start [again, ONLY IF you feel ready]. I summarize the entire process and point you in the right direction.
Important information about the foreign exchange market and trading currencies. This section is the equivalent of sections 2 and 3 above, but it is written with the currency trader in mind rather than the stock trader.
Foreign currency prices – How to read and interpret foreign exchange quotes.
Pips not Ticks! – The difference between ticks (for stocks) and pips (for currencies).
Margin requirements to trade currencies – The flexible degree of leverage available to currency traders and how it compares to trading stocks. Please note that the use of leverage magnifies both profits and losses.
What are mini forex accounts? – Mini accounts allow those with small accounts to day trade currencies. Find out how they work.
Making (or losing) money trading currencies – Various numerical examples that will help traders considering the forex market understand how money is made and lost in this liquid financial market.
Bid and Ask prices – How bid and ask prices work in the currency market.
Types of orders to buy and sell currencies – Stocks and currencies can be traded using similar orders, but currencies provide unique order handling characteristics.
Technical analysis in currency trading – Discusses whether currencies can be effectively traded using charts and technical analysis.
Fundamental analysis in currency trading – What it means to trade currencies using fundamentals and the inherent difficulties of doing so.
Why is the forex (foreign exchange) market the biggest financial market in the world (bigger than all of the world’s stock markets combined) based on BIS (Bank of International Settlements) surveys.
The automated FX Bot is a day trading system designed by experienced traders and money managers that is designed to trade accounts while the market is open. It may be appropriate for traders that want to diversify their day trading capital or for qualified investors that don’t want to day trade themselves.
Register for a free online training webinar with a professional day trader.
Learn the professional day trading strategies.
Stay up to date with all new developments on day trading or our training program.
Why it is important to follow a specific strategy when day trading. Every trading strategy should have the following sections well defined:
How much should you risk on each trade? How big should your positions be. This sections answers these questions.
Common terms all day traders should be familiar with defined in language that is easy to understand.
Perfect for paper trading, a trading simulator allows a day trader to mimic real-life trading in many ways. Fill out this form to request it. This is a free 30-day trial that you can continue to renew by request when the initial 30-days are over or until you are ready to start trading for real.
Answers to common questions about trading.
Find out about the author that has created this day trading site.